martedì 14 ottobre 2008

Unknown artist

Words..
Sometimes it's hard to express one's feelings
so they grow deep inside
buried in your chest
as something dangerous, ready to explode
unexpectedly...

Sometimes it's hard to keep silent
sometimes it's even harder to tell the truth
Cause it hurts, it hurts to feel weak
and with these strong feelings... isn't it funny?
So weak to be splitted in countless parts

But..

I don't want to be a blast
nor I want to let the world know
I wouldn't show this anyone but you
But you are the only one that can't be reached by this.
Far away...

World goes on and on
and the fuse keeps burning..
I could feel cold inside
but your smile gives me warmth
It's a new energy floating inside

Sometimes it's hard to keep silent
sometimes it's even harder to tell the truth
And although these words can't reach you...
Arigatou.

Nessun commento: